SAP Activate helps SAP customers and partners plan, structure and ultimately implement their SAP solution while leveraging pre-configuration, fit-to-standard approach and iterative agile configuration and extensibility procedures to bring the solution to business faster.
SAP continues to invest in continuous improvement and expanding coverage of SAP Activate to support our customers in their implementation projects. We not only invest in continuously improving existing SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA cloud and on-premise, SuccessFactors and Intelligent Spend Management, but we are also expanding the coverage for other products including SAP Analytics Cloud, Hire to retire and SAP Data Warehouse Cloud. You can find the methodology content in SAP Roadmap Viewer not only for the products listed above, but also our general roadmaps applicable across SAP cloud and on-premise solutions you may be implementing.
Below are few highlights of the new and updated content in SAP Activate methodology that we delivered since the beginning of this year:
SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- We have transitioned updates to SAP Activate methodology for SAP S/4HANA Cloud to bi-weekly updates cycle
- Every two weeks (with exception of 4 weeks before RTH) we publish new and updated guidance. You can find the detailed information about updates in blog from Dan Ciecko and blog from Lisa Kouch
SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA AnyPremise
- We continue to deliver regular updates to the Transition to SAP S/4HANA methodology to reflect the feedback from customer projects and changes in the product as well as new and updated services that SAP offers to support our customers planning and running transition to SAP S/4HANA projects
- You can find the overview of the updates in this blog post from Christoph Nake
During last year the team spent time not only building the methodology and pre-configuration content, but we also invested time to write about SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA in an upcoming book that will be published by SAP PRESS in April.
On April 28th, the book launch day, Jan, Srivatsan and me will be answering your questions in a LinkedIn Q&A session where you can ask us about SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA, pre-configuration and other important topics. To join the session, access this link and look for SAP Activate Q&A session post, then ask your question in comments. Jan, Sri and myself are looking forward to your questions and interaction.
And as always, any time you have questions, comments or suggestions to SAP Activate please share them with our team and over 35 thousand Activate users in SAP Activate JAM (request access here). We look forward to your questions and input.
Where to find out more details on the product?
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- Quarterly release product videos on our SAP S/4HANA Cloud playlist
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud User Community: register here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here
Follow us via @SAP and #S4HANA, or myself via @SDenecken