SAP Intelligent RPA Success Stories – How Does Automation Reduce Redundancies for Greater Workforce Productivity at REHAU Group
Providing exemplary polymer products and services
REHAU Polymer China Co. Ltd develops innovative polymer based solutions that enable quality, efficiency, and sustainability in homes, on the road, and elsewhere.
As the Chinese branch of the worldwide REHAU Group, the company relies on an in depth knowledge of materials and extensive experience in technologies and manufacturing processes to meet the wide ranging needs of its customers from across industries.
However, to protect its status as a leader in polymers, REHAU knew it needed to create smoother customer experiences. So it sought the right technology and service support to revolutionize billing.
Automating around SAP S/4HANA with SAP Intelligent RPA
REHAU automated its business workflows to boost efficiency and enable employees to focus on fulfilling strategic goals.
The SAP Innovation Services team enabled REHAU to implement SAP Intelligent Robotics Process Automation services on SAP S/4HANA Cloud and become the first go live of SAP Intelligent RPA and intelligent technologies packages in the Asia Pacific Japan region.
REHAU has achieved greater process efficiency through automatic billing workflows, by
- Uploading 1,000 financial accounting documents automatically, turning four days of work into a 10 minute task
- Creating a bot that automatically processes 3,000 production orders to be technically completed, and another 3,000 to be closed and deleted
- Processing 500 orders per batch for improved order closing, transforming an entire day’s work for one employee into a two minute task for a bot
“We used SAP Intelligent RPA to automate use cases that required significant manual intervention and redundant work. This saves us time and cuts down on human error,and our employees are spending more time on innovative work” explains Chengbo Yu, CIO, Asia Pacific Region, REHAU Polymer China Co. Ltd
Feel free to read and share the Business Transformation Study.
For more information on SAP Intelligent RPA,
- Visit our web page.
- Explore successful use cases
- Read blogs on Intelligent RPA.
- Engage with our Community.
- Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube.