INVITATION | Supporting our Customers through these Challenging times with SAP Cloud Platform in EMEA | 15-16 April , 2020
SAP Cloud Platform Webinar Series
“Creating the Intelligent Business”
(15-16 April, 2020 | Online)
We are here for you.
Over the years, we’ve built a large SAP Customer and Partner community with a great deal of collective wisdom and best practices. We are continuing to strengthen our SAP community based on shared challenges and successes.
Collectively, now and in the coming months, we will expand our efforts and build on that tradition – learning from each other, sharing our successes, and meet future challenges with rigor and purpose.
So please participate in our new Global Webinar Series so that we may continue to support you through these challenging times. Our SAP experts will be at your disposal to share insights and best practices on how to use the SAP Cloud Platform to its fullest extent and continue to utilize it as a tool for integration and an extension of innovative business processes.
To the extent that we can offer you value and support, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you during this challenging time.
Do not miss the opportunity to connect with our SAP Topic experts. We are waiting for you on April 15-16, 2020 from 14:00 to 16:00 UAE Standard Time (12:00 – 14:00 CET), with the following sessions:
April 15, 2020 – (2.5 hours)
- How SAP innovation can help mitigate COVID-19 (Corona Emergency Return App)
- Mitigating a crisis with S/4 HANA Extensions and SAP Cloud Platform
- Incture – Accelerating Digital Adoption with Intelligent Packaged Applications and Services
- Chat Bots and RPA bringing automation and innovation
- Keytree overview on rapid innovations for Retail
- Networking QA
April 16, 2020 – (2.5 hours)
- How SAP Cloud Platform can help mitigate COVID-19
- Rapid Implementation of innovative apps without disruption
- How SAP Cloud Platform helps to implement in your current environment (e.g. Mobile , Portal application)
- Provide central access to improve remote work with Fiori Launchpad and Portal
- Enabling the home office
- Working remotely but still in your company environment
- How to enable employees and customers with SAP Mobile
- Incture – Increasing Productivity of Digital Workers with Intelligent Packaged Applications and Services
- Keytree – Rapid deployment on SAP Cloud Platform in action
- Networking QA
To participate, please register using the following link
Thank you to our Partner Presenters