Thriving in the New Normal
Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. Safety and well-being continue to be the top priority across the world as we acknowledge the fast-changing challenges of COVID-19 posed worldwide. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all our families, our communities, and our way of life.
SAP Chief Partner Officer, Karl Fahrbach, has already communicated a number of temporary business measures SAP is providing to support partners during the Covid-19 crisis.
We at SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) also want to provide you with the best support through this time of uncertainty and disruption. We appreciate the loyalty we have received from you over the years, and the interactions we share with you and want to offer you the following support:
Covid-19 Resources for SAP-certified integration services
- Integration certification validity protection:
To assist with business continuity, we will grant a one-time extension of 3 months for all integration certifications set to expire between April 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020. We hope this will allow our partners extra time to complete their re-certification projects, without existing solutions losing their “certified” status.
- Prepare2Deliver: SAP ICC offers free 30-minute integration consulting sessions to all our Independent Software Vendors (ISV) & partners with a valid certification. Reach out to your known SAP ICC consultant or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Leverage this time to upgrade your existing integration – work on moving the ABAP add-on to SAP S/4HANA – or learn about other SAP integration technologies.
- Flexibility on deadlines:
- Additional time for completion of certification from currently 9 months to 12 months for partners whose solution currently is in the certification process.
- Additional 3 months’ time for subscribers of shared variant of SAP Remote Access Connectivity Service, if their subscription expires between April 1 and June 30,2020.
SAP ICC Partner Meetups – Special Virtual Edition
Let’s stay in touch, and join us for our upcoming virtual meet-ups end of April and early May: Get to know more.
Your Opinion Matters:
Please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know, how we can support you in times like these.
As we go forward, we’ll be sure to keep you updated about our plans. We always value your questions, ideas and feedback. No matter what challenges lie ahead together we’ll tackle them, and together we will persevere.