Homeschooling – SAP CX Enablement Portal
Empower yourself through remote learning
Are you wondering how to make the most of your time while working from home? Would you like to empower yourself through remote learning?
The homeschooling collection is exactly what you need to gear up on the latest features and offerings around the SAP Customer Experience solutions.
How it works
We have prepared for you various compilations of microlearning videos and expert articles across the SAP CX cloud solutions:
- Keep yourself up to date with hot and new content,
- Check out our users’ favorites,
- Or get inspired with our experts’ choice.
In addition, you can explore enablement around trending topics that most users are currently interested in:
- SAP CPQ, a cloud solution that enables customers, channel partners, and sales teams to configure and price products accurately and efficiently.
- Qualtrics, an XM Platform that is used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business – customer, product, employee, and brand – on one platform.
- SmartEdit, a module in SAP Commerce Cloud that provides an efficient and simple to use method for managing the content of each web page.
- project “Spartacus“, an open-source online storefront project for customers, partners, developers, and business analysts that work with or license the SAP Commerce Cloud framework.
- Adaptive Search, a functionality that is built around the Search Profiles, accommodating your search configuration in SAP Commerce Cloud.
Fun fact: this whole project was designed and executed through 100% remote collaboration!
Visit us now and give us your feedback
And if you just can’t get enough, visit the SAP CX Enablement Portal to explore our diverse, comprehensive enablement offerings.
Tell us what you like and how we can further improve – write us at email@example.com.