SAP Training & Enablement Updates for Asia
Unprecedented times. That’s all we keep hearing and saying, as we witness the rapidly-changing world and consider what this means for all aspects of our lives. Even as we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19, we want to reassure our customers that we are open for business. We have added an extensive range of virtual SAP Live Classes, in parallel to the classroom dates to fulfil all your training needs during these challenging times. If you have colleagues who would benefit from updates around SAP training & enablement, please encourage them to subscribe here.
- We’re Open for Training!
- A Successful Outing: 2020 SAP Learning Community Meetings
- How does an Employer of Choice Boost its Position with a Digital Learning Platform?
- Try SAP Learning Hub for free!
- People at SAP: Eva Zauke in an interview on #TheShailyShow
- Learning Journey launched for the empowered CFO
- New Courses and Certifications
- Upcoming Events and Webinars
We’re Open for Training!
The health and well-being of our employees, customers, partners, and communities are top priorities for SAP, and we have continued to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. The Training & Enablement team will continue to support our customers and partners during these unprecedented times and minimise the impact and spread of this virus. To offer SAP Trainings in this changing environment, we have expanded our virtual SAP Live Class portfolio extensively, in parallel to classroom dates so that you can learn from home with no travel required. Our expanded schedule of virtual courses in the SAP Training Shop can now be found in English, Korean, Japanese and Chinese.
A Successful Outing: 2020 SAP Learning Community Meetings
The SAP Learning Community provides the unique opportunity to connect with fellow SAP customers, partners and experts to discuss best practices, successes and challenges in SAP software adoption and organisational change management. This year, attendees from 50 companies learnt from SAP customers Orica, GFG Alliance and AGL about their approaches to optimising SAP investment with training and enablement, and were able to experience real-time enterprise collaboration in a live simulation of SAP S/4HANA.
How does an Employer of Choice Boost its Position with a Digital
Specialised human capital management consultancy Rizing HCM is committed to supporting a culture of learning. As part of their strategy, the firm equipped its people with access to a comprehensive digital learning platform to allow its consultants to maintain their certifications, gain new skills, and learn at their own pace.
Try SAP Learning Hub for free!
Success depends on your people quickly becoming proficient with new systems and applications. With SAP Learning Hub you can allow your team to learn in their own way, in their own time, with 24×7 access to training and social learning from SAP that is relevant to their role and level. Get a free preview of SAP Learning Hub for a limited time!
People at SAP: Eva Zauke in an interview on #TheShailyShow
Shailendra Kumar, Vice President and Chief Evangelist for SAP Analytics and SAP Leonardo and special guest Eva Zauke, Chief Knowledge Officer at SAP, SVP SAP Knowledge and Education discuss the importance of education in technology. Eva talks about ways of learning new business processes in times of Industry 4.0 and COVID-19.
Learning Journey launched for the empowered CFO
With the experience economy changing the way companies compete, digital transformation within an organisation needs to be spearheaded by the Chief Financial Officer. This is the reason we have launched a dedicated learning journey designed for today’s dynamic CFO. The open-to-all learning journey is available on the SAP Learning Hub for free and covers key business topics relevant for finance chiefs.
New Courses and Certifications
We have added several of our courses recently, including:
- Functions and Innovations in SAP S/4HANA for International Trade – WS4IT
- How to plan your transition to SAP S/4HANA – one-day virtual training – WS4HAT
- Free VLC preview: Ride the digital wave: Get a free preview of SAP S/4HANA
- Planning Application Kit (PAK) – BPC445
- SAP Central Finance Overview – S4F60
- SAP HANA SDA, SDI and SDQ – HA550
- Master Data Governance 9.0 – MDG100
- Intelligent Enterprise Integration – IE900
- SAP IBP – Multilevel Supply Planning – IBP700
- SAP Sales Cloud: SAP Commissions Implementation – C4H430
Upcoming Events and Webinars
In the light of COVID-19, SAP is currently refraining from any physical events. For more information, see Press Release.
- Training & Enablement Best Practices for SAP Analytics
- Overview of Training for SAP C/4HANA Solutions
- Training options for SAP S/4HANA Finance
Would like to receive monthly updates into your inbox? Subscribe here