Over the last few months our team of Microsoft Azure and SAP experts have shared insights with audiences face-to-face at a variety of locations around the world. Based on many requests it was decided to share their knowledge virtually by way of a webinar series which is available on-demand.
Learn more about running SAP workloads on Microsoft Azure solutions designed specifically to support your mission-critical needs. Find out about common SAP on Azure architectures and business scenarios.
You’ll hear from Microsoft experts about related cloud services including:
- Azure Data Factory– Cloud-based data integration services that orchestrates and automates the movement and transformation of data.
- Azure Active Directory (AD) – SAP and Microsoft have joined forces to give customers seamless identity experience across SAP and Azure AD.
- Azure Technologies – Advanced technologies including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and IoT.
Join the webinar to learn:
- How SAP on Azure helps increase performance, agility, and availability of your SAP applications.
- The different types of Azure architectures for SAP workloads.
- About security, storage, data management, high availability/disaster recovery, and networking solutions to ensure business continuity.
- How the new SAP and Microsoft partnership simplifies migration of on-premises SAP workloads to the cloud.
Register today for this free webinar for an introduction to running your SAP workloads on Azure.
This guide provides valuable tools and processes for successfully migrating your mission-critical SAP landscapes including SAP S/4HANA to the cloud.
Visualize what your digital transformation journey can look like on Azure. Get new perspectives from Microsoft IT managers who share their real-world experiences moving SAP to the cloud.