Let’s get connected and engage each other online
as part of the SAP Community.
Working remotely is the new reality due to disruptive incidents, such as COVID-19. The challenge is safeguarding the health of employees and customers, and simultaneously minimizing the impact on the delivery of needed goods and services.
To support this effort for business continuity, SAP and Microsoft are working closely with strategic partners to help organizations gain increased agility in all areas – whether it is enabling home working, dealing with customer demand that has changed dramatically, or addressing unprecedented disruptive pressure on supply chains, finance, HR, business travel, and other functions.
In a climate where it’s not “business as usual,” learn from other customers’ success and a network of strategic partners including Atos, IBM, Intel, Infosys, and PwC.
Embracing SAP S/4HANA with Microsoft Azure
SAP and Microsoft’s goal, along with selected strategic partners, is to spotlight customer-tested bundles designed to accelerate business and IT outcomes. These will be based on “unified reference architectures, road maps and market-approved journeys to illuminate a clear path towards the cloud1.”
The SAP S/4HANA migration journey will evolve including the development of a special SAP Community topics page: Embracing S/4HANA with Microsoft Azure.
Two excellent whitepapers based on customers’ experiences showcase the benefits, value, and ROI realized, including the Forrester report, The Total Economic Impact of SAP S/4HANA, and the IDC InfoBrief, SAP S/4HANA and the Opportunity for IT, which highlights the following:
Image Source: IDC InfoBrief, January 2020
Throughout this year and beyond, SAP, Microsoft, Atos, IBM, Infosys, Intel, and PwC will share insights with the SAP Community by way of webinars, customer stories, blogs, videos, and thought leadership to spotlight:
- Identifying SAP S/4HANA customer success stories – How are they doing it?
- Pinpointing quantifiable results which address value, ROI, and business outcomes
- Sharing lessons learned from turning pilots into large-scale enterprise rollouts
- Helping customers position the business case for SAP S/4HANA
- Choosing the right migration strategy and approach including tailored road maps
- Addressing the impact to business process and the need for employee / stakeholder training
- Addressing the best ways to handle vast amounts of data
- Leveraging software-driven transformation technology
- Understanding what SAP S/4HANA Cloud capabilities exist now versus the future
- Ensuring capacity of SAP S/4HANA experts to support implementation and adoption initiatives both from SAP University Alliances recent graduates and industry veterans
Each organization is unique. The key is to support new and existing customers to make the best decisions for their specific requirements, and to help define their individual innovation paths.
For many, it is a matter of breaking down the first steps and for others, it is providing support at various stages of the journey.
You can learn about the innovations of SAP, Microsoft, Atos, IBM, Infosys, Intel, and PwC by visiting the SAP Community site: Embracing SAP S/4HANA with Microsoft Azure.
1 “ SAP Partners with Microsoft for First-in-Market Cloud Migration Offerings,” Oct 21, 2019, SAP News