SAP Payroll & SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Localizations: COVID-19 Legal Changes monitoring
As of April 7th, 2020: Hungary, Slovakia.
As of April 4th, 2020: France, Ireland, Spain(Update), Sweden(Update).
As of April 3rd, 2020: Austria, Brazil(Update), Poland, Russia(Update), Spain(New and Update), South Africa, Sweden.
As of April 1st, 2020 : Canada, Italy, Spain(Update), Thailand.
As of March 31st, 2020 : Brazil(Update), Germany(Update), France(New), Italy(Update), Malaysia(New), Romania(Update), Slovakia(Update), Thailand(Update), USA(Update).
As of March 27th, 2020 : Argentina, Italy(Update), Norway, Thailand, Romania(Update).
As of March 26th, 2020 : USA(Update), Germany(Update).
As of March 25th, 2020 : Brazil, Russia(Update), Saudi Arabia(Update), Austria(Update), Hungary(Update).
As of March 24th, 2020 : Czech Republic, France Update, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, USA (Official Link).
As of March 23rd, 2020 : Spain, Saudi Arabia, Canada (Official Link).
During this unprecedented crisis, governments are moving quickly to try and contain the spread of COVID-19 worldwide at all levels. In preparation for the economic impact, new legal measures have already been announced by the authorities in many countries, effective immediately. Our whole team was already prepared and spared no effort to attend to the emergency that calls upon us: the implementation of legal measures to cope with the COVID-19.
With the intention to stand strong and provide you proper information about legal measures and available solutions to our localized product, we have decided to create this blog.
What can you expect to find here?
- Information about legal measures announced by government entities in those countries for which SAP has a standard localized payroll solution – the list will be clustered per region to facilitate its use.
- An update of legal announcements published in the SAP ONE Support Launchpad “Announcement of Legal Change” . This will be based on the measures issued by the corresponding government in countries for which SAP has a standard localized payroll solution. You can easily find all Announcements by using in the Keyword filter “covid”
- The SAP Note number can be derived from the link of SAP Announcement mentioned previously which is part of the table content below.
- With your help and participation, an open and constructive forum where we can support each other in the middle of this emergency. At this point, we want to encourage all to work together and show solidarity. Please, feel free to write your comments in the corresponding section below.
- Last but not least, our best goodwill to answer your questions related to the COVID-19 for the SAP localized payroll solutions within the context of our professional duty.
Our main objective is to stand active with you as we navigate our new normal with the hope, it’s only for a little while.
As we write this blog, other governments may have announced new legal measures in countries hit by the virus. Given how quickly the situation is evolving we would recommend that you regularly check this blog for the latest statements available under ++New Updates++ As of + date, which will be added at the top.
Every action counts and can make a big difference. We count on your valuable support and invite you to be part of this action.
Please, feel free to distribute this blog among your HR/Legal community.
|New Zealand||Asia Pacific|
|Czech Republic||Europe||SAP Announcement|
SAP Announcement – New
SAP Announcement – New
|Great Britain||Europe||SAP Announcement|
|Saudi Arabia||Middle East|
|Brazil||Latin America||SAP Announcement|