Tune in to the Supplier Digital Summit on March 18
Update: Supplier Digital Summit Format
For our suppliers attending the Supplier Digital Summit on March 18th, we wanted to share an update about a change in how we’re delivering our live stream sessions.
We are no longer able to live stream our sessions due to unforeseen circumstances, however, we will be making the same sessions available on-demand.
What does that mean for you?
Instead of tuning in at specific times to view our live sessions, our on-demand offering means that all sessions will be pre-recorded and available online at the same time, starting at 9am EST on Wednesday March 18th.
Despite the change in format, we’re excited to provide you with a roster of new sessions covering the supplier roadmap, best practices and more. With the on-demand experience, you can browse our session library tune in at your convenience. Registration is free and open to all suppliers.
What sessions are available?
Keynote and highlights:
- SAP Ariba Live Digital Keynotes (available at https://events.sap.com/aribalive-2020-las-vegas/en/home). Guest speakers and SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass leaders share insight on customer best practices, strategy and outlook on procurement, and investments in our diverse ecosystem within Ariba Network.
- Meet the Experts: Your Questions Answered. You asked, we answered. Our expert panel will be providing answers and tips to the questions you asked before the summit.
- The Network Connection: Best Practices for Buyer-Supplier Collaboration. Join us for this customer panel with Larry Reuter (Konica Minolta), Jody Kemp (Allied Electronics) and moderator Dawn Tiura (Sourcing Industry Group) as they discuss collaboration best practices on Ariba Network
New Solutions and innovations
- Supplier Solutions Roadmap. A look into new and planned innovations for suppliers on Ariba Network.
- The New Ariba Network Supplier Portal & Workbench. Learn about the new Supplier Portal and Workbench planned for release later this year.
- Managing your Ariba Network account: Innovations and Best Practices. Insights on recent innovations to help manage your Ariba Network accounts.
- Improvements to Ariba Network Account Management: Manage Customer Relationships and Users more Effectively. Learn about the recent and planned features to help manage multiple customer relationships, child accounts and users.
- Bringing Together Buyers, Suppliers, and Banks. Learn about SAP Ariba’s strategy and solutions for Payments & Financing for both buyers and suppliers
- Network Interoperability: Expanding the Ecosystem of Ariba Network. Gain insight into SAP Ariba’s network of network strategy, and how this can drive connectivity, process efficiency and transparency.
- Supplier Overview: SAP Ariba Catalogs. This session covers different types of catalogs, which one is right for you based on your needs, and best practices to ensure long-term success with your catalog solutions.
- Supplier Overview: PDF Invoicing Capability. Learn about the benefits of electric invoicing. We’ll dive into a specific electronic invoicing capability, PDF to Invoice, and show you how easy it is to get started.
- SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway: Best Practices for Suppliers. Learn about an easier, more efficient way for suppliers to integrate on Ariba Network.
- Invoice Automation for Fast and Early Payments. Learn about ways to automate invoices and working capital options.
- Sell More on Ariba Network: Strategies to Maximize Business Opportunities.This session will cover strategies for optimizing catalogs, selling on SAP Ariba Spot Buy and SAP Ariba Discovery