Register Now: Don’t Let Coronavirus Have An Impact On Your Business
Don’t let coronavirus have an impact on your business – Learn how to use the right tools to deliver a great digital customer experience and keep your teams selling
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting our daily lives and the business, as the situation has forced many of us to experiment with remote work. Learn from our SAP EMEA GB Digital Hub how they use digital tools on a daily basis to meet, interact and collaborate virtually with their customers. They will share different customer facing use cases and provide tips and tricks on the usage of these tools to deliver a great digital customer experience. We must be prepared for short notice business impacts – plan now, practice now and keep on selling…
• Learn how to meet your customers in a virtual environment.
• Learn how to use digital tools to virtually collaborate with your customers.
• Learn how to deliver an immersive digital experience to your customers.
Event Details and Options:
- Register: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM ((UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris)
- Register: Thursday, March 19, 2020 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM ((UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris)
- Distribution Partner
- PE Build
- PE Sell
- PE Service
- PE Run
- Customer Engagement Executive
- Development Consultant
- Marketing Contact
- Partner Management
- Presales Consultant
- Project Manager
- Sales Executive
- Solution Consultant
- Support Consultant
- Technical Consultant
- Decoster, Christian – EMEA South Presales Director
- Melskens, Sjors – Virtual Expert
This session is free of charge.
Learning Rooms for Partner Collaboration
Check out the available learning rooms and join one today!
Note: You must be logged into SAP Learning Hub to provide the authentication required for Learning Room links to work properly.