Planning to go to ASUG/SAPPHIRENOW 2020 in Orlando? Digital process automation, process extensions, discovery of automation potentials, migration to SAP S/4HANA is on your list?
Then I have an excellent proposal to start your week with this ASUG pre-conference seminar: Digital Process Automation with SAP Intelligent BPM and SAP Intelligent RPA, taking place at Monday, May 11 in Orlando.
What to expect
There is a saying in the software industry, that Business Process Management or “BPM”, as a process transformation methodology or technology, is nothing new. In fact, approaches to automate, extend and optimize business processes and the related tools are out there for quite a while, also from SAP. But now there’s a fundamental change happening. New technologies are emerging and are combined to achieve better business outcomes fasters:
- With SAP Intelligent BPM, organizations can leverage a coherent family of services within SAP Cloud Platform to digitize workflows, automate business processes, manage decision logic, gain end-to-end process visibility and leverage conversational user experiences. The related live processes content (delivered by SAP and partners) contain several templates and will increase time-to-value of process implementations by real-time process flexibility and change management.
- SAP Intelligent RPA supports a tactical, focused and agile approach to automate manual tasks. Software robots mimic humans by replacing manual clicks and make process suggestions to end-users for definable and repeatable business processes. With this, employees have more time to focus on high-value tasks.
- Spotlight by SAP provides a lightweight cloud-based solution supporting operations and transformations leaders to know their operations baseline while identifying what needs attention. Explore opportunities for process automation and be able to prioritize your transformation efforts.
Why register and attend
Have a look at the agenda we built for you:
- Keynote on Digital Process Automation with SAP
- A guided & data-driven approach from discovery of automation opportunities to quantification of achieved business improvement
- Automate business processes, manage decision logic and gain end-to-end process visibility to improve business process experiences
- Achieve faster time to value and increased real-time flexibility with Live Processes content
- Secure ad-hoc process collaboration with blockchain
- Achieve quick return on investment by automating repetitive manual processes across heterogeneous landscapes using software bots in attended or unattended mode
- Take first step with RPA with pre-defined intelligent RPA Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA
In this seminar you will gain insights how to achieve the next level of process automation for your organization. Learn also from other customers how they started their journey to digital process automation and in which short timeframe they have already achieved remarkable benefits.
Just register here and select the ASUG pre-conference seminar “Digital Process Automation with SAP Intelligent BPM and SAP Intelligent RPA”.
Looking forward to welcome you in Orlando at May 11.