If you’ve deployed SAP Analytics in your organization, you know all about how it can help you make better business decisions backed by data. But how can you be sure you’re gaining the full value from your investment? The key is effective training. Your project team members and administrators need practical, hands-on knowledge to configure your SAP Analytics solutions and keep them running at their best. And your end users need to be comfortable using those solutions and capabilities, so they can power productivity.
To help you put your solution in place fast, maximize adoption, and minimize costs, the SAP Training and Enablement team is presenting “Training and Enablement Best Practices for SAP Analytics,” a global virtual event.
Research from IDC reveals that effective training is a smart way to help ensure clear, measurable business outcomes. SAP customers that invest in training and enablement realized 10% faster deployment, 62% fewer support calls, 27% fewer escalations, and a 7-13 time improvement in KPIs for their end users.
This live SAP virtual event focuses on how to fast-track your deployment of SAP Analytics solutions and accelerate user adoption. SAP training experts, customers, and partners will show you how to:
- Shorten your deployment time for SAP Analytics solutions by as much as a month
- Gain dramatically higher performance across all SAP Analytics solutions
- Increase employee engagement by increasing technology adoption
Get More From Your Analytics Solution
Whether you’ve already deployed SAP Analytics, or are simply considering it, you’ll gain new insights and knowledge from SAP training experts, customers, and partners. Share knowledge with peers at an interactive Q&A and live chats. You can participate in the entire event, or attend the sessions that interest you most. Some of the topics include:
- Organizational Change Management: Readying Employees for Change
- Fast-Track Deployment: SAP Learning Hub and SAP Live Access
- Accelerate Adoption: Train End Users with SAP Enable Now
- Analyze Software Usage: Accelerate Migration with SAP User Experience Management by Knoa
Even a basic amount of training can still position you for big benefits over the long term. According to IDC, organizational satisfaction with SAP solutions was about 15% higher when system administrators were “well trained.”
Register for our global virtual event today and unleash all the potential of SAP Analytics.