Hello again! Привіт знову! Witam ponownie!
As well I am glad that — differently from the previous release 2014.12 — this time it did not take me 2 years to join the challenge after being called out ;-P
…is still pretty much the same as it was in my previous Intro five years ago. I am:
- still using two Latin name spellings Witalij Rudnicki and Vitaliy Rudnytskiy,
- still living in Wrocław in Poland,
- still driving 2005 Ford Taurus,
- still with SAP in the Developer Relations team (although now my official role name is a developer advocate),
- still enjoying my work, and still my focus is on Data && Analytics technologies.
What has changed is that in the meantime I finally visited Australia to do some SAP CodeJams there! Plus we turned SAP Inside Track in Wrocław into the repeating event (coming again on June 20th this year)!
Share a fun fact about yourself
And as a fun fact, I am known for taking “Sygyzmundovych-style” selfies during community events, like SAP Inside Track (here is the latest from #sitWDF 2020)
…or Stammtisch (here in Wrocław with local SAP colleagues) 🍻
…or SAP TechEd (here with our Developer Garage team)!
If you were not in your current position, what/where would you be and why?
I think one day I go back to my previous job as a consultant: back to delivering solutions and solving big hairy problems.
What is your personal life dream?
My home library of books is growing faster than I can read. I dream to catch up reading 📚
The next BIF nominations are…
…organizers of community events in Poland:
- Izabela Rębisz (in Kraków)
- Ewelina Pękała (in Katowice)
- Bartlomiej Slawinski (in Warsaw)
- Pawel Grzeskowiak (my frequent “partner in crime” in Wrocław)
and in Belarus:
- What do you like the most about the city you live and work in?
- What was your biggest surprise/discovery while organizing/attending community events so far?
- What is your hobby or favorite activity outside of the work?
-Vitaliy (aka @Sygyzmundovych)