Enterprise Search -New Features Available in 2002 Cloud Edition
In 2002 Cloud Edition , for the first time Key Users can make changes to SAP delivered Search Models.
- How does the customer make changes to SAP delivered Search Models
The Customer can use the ‘Manage Search Models’ App to make changes to SAP delivered Search Models.
- How can the user access the App?
The customer will need to have be assigned the business Catalog ‘SAP_CORE_BC_EXT_ESH’ – to access the app.
- What are the changes that can be performed on the Search Models?
The customer can make the given changes.
- Change the response Positions of the fields.
- Change the Facet Position of the fields.
- Changing the Search Priority of the Fields
- How are the changes transported?
The changes are transported using the standard software export (from Q system) and Software Import(into P system).
The changes will be made in the Q client using the ‘Manage Search models’ , and are then imported into the Production system.
In case of issues , please raise a customer ticket on CA-GTF-HSB
Interesting features, thanks for sharing.
Thanks for highlighting this new feature!
Quite interesting. will try this out.