To survive in the new energy era, the Oil & Gas companies need to adapt an integrated maintenance strategy of their assets onshore and offshore. Many of the new technologies and solutions have become available in recent years to support the Oil & Gas industries. During the upcoming International SAP Conference for Oil and Gas in Basel many workshops and presentations will take place to address the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) challenges and new technologies.
Two workshops on the Pre-conference Workshops day provide participants with in-depth information on EAM:
- Next-Generation Asset Management in the Intelligent Enterprise shows how all the new SAP solutions collaboratively support EAM and how customers already benefit from it.
- Asset Performance Management for Reliability Engineering and Field Service Management shows how SAP solutions support all type of industry standards as well as maintenance methods like RCM (reliability centered maintenance) and FMEA (failure mode and effects analysis).
Participants who require an overview on the SAP solutions should join the presentations of Connected Assets and Operations on the first day of the O&G conference.
This SAP view is complemented by several presentations on successful customer projects:
- Connected Asset and Operations for Oil and Gas Industries, SAP
- Achieving Maintenance and Work Management Excellence, Spirit Energy
- Intelligent Asset Management and Maintenance in the Process Industry – The Perspective of a Global Leader in Measurement Instrumentation, Endress + Hauser and SAP
- AkerBP’s Journey to Operational Excellence Enabled by SAP S/4HANA and Extensive use of Apps to Support Offshore Operational Processes, AkerBP
- Moving Towards Maintenance Excellence, Centrica Storage and AG Consulting
If you are interested in these topics please join us at the International SAP Conference for Oil and Gas April 1st to 3rd in Basel, Switzerland.