Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP User Experience
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s User Experience solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP User Experience or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 13, 2020.
SAP User Experience projects for registration:
- User Experience Feedback for SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- Error Message workflow in SAP Analytics Cloud
- AI enabled business document processing
- Click & Collect in Retail Store Processes
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Feedback Program
- Track the progress and results of your data migration to SAP S/4HANA
- User Assistance and Help for SAP S/4HANA (Cloud): What Do You Need?
- SAP Ariba guided buying capability: Search Results Page
- SAP Ariba guided buying capability: Redesign of the “Your requests” page
- SAP Ariba guided buying capability: “Your approvals” page
- SAP SuccessFactors Information Experience
- New user experience for HR and Payroll Admin in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- New user experience for the Employee in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- UX concepts for Business Application Factory, central business configuration offerings
- Technology Guidelines: User Experience
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!