Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP Intelligent Technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, IoT)
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Intelligent Technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, IoT) solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Intelligent Technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, IoT) or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 13, 2020.
SAP Intelligent Technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, IoT) projects for registration:
- Knowledge base recommendations from Service Tickets
- Explainable AI (XAI)
- Payment Advice Extraction for Excel
- Recommender Systems
- AI enabled business document processing
- Model Explainability or XAI
- How to optimize your manufacturing processes by making use of Internet of Things
- Machine Learning enabled Visual Inspection for Nonconformance logging
- SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud – Shop Floor Designer
- Intelligent cloud based Store Management for retail companies
- Behavioral Insights
- Concept: Blockchain-based Vendor Self Service for Invoice Information
- SAP Digital Vehicle Hub in Automotive Sales and Services
- Intelligent Approvals with Machine Learning
- SAP Conversational AI in SAP S/4HANA: First use case design for Procurement and Finance chatbots
- Generating and deploying SAP HANA embedded Machine Learning scenarios from Python Client API
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!