Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP Digital Supply Chain
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Digital Supply Chain solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Digital Supply Chain or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 13, 2020.
SAP Digital Supply Chain projects for registration:
- AI enabled business document processing
- How to optimize your manufacturing processes by making use of Internet of Things
- Machine Learning enabled Visual Inspection for Nonconformance logging
- SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud – Shop Floor Designer
- SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud – Resource Orchestration & Labor Management
- Characteristic-based planning
- Network and Collaboration across the Asset Lifecycle – Asset Operator Journey
- Modelling Linear Equipment in Asset Central Foundation
- Performance-based Pricing with Connected Products
- Click & Collect in Retail Store Processes
- Embedded PPDS in Advanced Planning and Scheduling / Digital Supply Chain for SAP S/4HANA
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!