Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP Database und Data Management
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Database und Data Management solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Database und Data Managementor browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 13, 2020.
SAP Database und Data Management projects for registration:
- Onboarding to SAP HANA Cloud
- User Experience Feedback for SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- Behavioral Insights
- SAP Cloud Platform Data Retention Manager
- Track the progress and results of your data migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Generating and deploying SAP HANA embedded Machine Learning scenarios from Python Client API
- Replication of Core Data Services Views (OnPremise and Cloud)
- Supporting features for pipeline development within SAP Data Hub / SAP Data Intelligence
- Integration Solution Advisory Methodology
- Technology Guidelines: Core Integration
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!