Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP SuccessFactors
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s SuccessFactors solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP SuccessFactors Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 13, 2020.
SAP SuccessFactors projects for registration:
- Coordinating the Planning Process with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Error Message workflow in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Data Enrichment in Real Estate – How to leverage complementary enterprise information
- Verticalization of SAP SuccessFactors for Public Services
- Integration of SAP SuccessFactors with SAP S/4HANA Public Sector Financials
- SAP Best Practices Business Configuration for Hire-to-Retire with SAP Fieldglass in SAP S/4HANA
- Concepts for a Configuration Tracker
- SAP SuccessFactors Information Experience
- New user experience for HR and Payroll Admin in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- New user experience for the Employee in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- Technology Guidelines: Reference Architecture
- Technology Guidelines: Application Lifecycle Management
- Technology Guidelines: Security and Identity Management
- Technology Guidelines: User Experience
- Technology Guidelines: Analytics
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!