Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP S/4HANA
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s S/4HANA solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP S4/HANA Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 13, 2020.
SAP S/4HANA projects for registration:
- AI enabled business document processing
- Continuous Delivery: Developing and delivering applications on SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud – Resource Orchestration & Labor Management
- Smart Store – Permanent Inventory PoC
- SAP Cloud Platform Fiori Apps for Market Data Management and Distribution with Data Quality Checks
- Intelligent cloud based Store Management for retail companies
- Retail Merchandise Management in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Click & Collect in Retail Store Processes
- Integration of SAP SuccessFactors with SAP S/4HANA Public Sector Financials
- Concept: Blockchain-based Vendor Self Service for Invoice Information
- Intelligent Situation Automation
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Embedded Analytics, powered by SAP Analytics Cloud
- Treasury Operational Dashboards based on SAP Fiori 3
- Financial Planning – identification of most common practises (Investment/CAPEX/CAPITAL Planning)
- SAP S/4HANA Service
- From SAP ERP Customer Service (CS) to the new service solution in SAP S/4HANA
- Concept for RAP Based Fiori App for Debit Memo Requests Management
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Feedback Program
- SAP Digital Vehicle Hub in Automotive Sales and Services
- Embedded PPDS in Advanced Planning and Scheduling / Digital Supply Chain for SAP S/4HANA
- Waste Management in Environment, Health, and Safety in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Conversational AI in SAP S/4HANA: First use case design for Procurement and Finance chatbots
- SAP S/4HANA Service Integration with SAP Field Service Management
- Track the progress and results of your data migration to SAP S/4HANA
- User Assistance and Help for SAP S/4HANA (Cloud): What Do You Need?
- SAP Ariba Network “Touchless” Supplier Onboarding
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!