Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s S/4HANA Cloud solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP S4/HANA Cloud Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 13, 2020.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud projects for registration:
- Error Message workflow in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Cloud for Utilities – Focus on Order Management and Order Fulfillment
- Smart Store – Permanent Inventory PoC
- SAP Cloud Platform Fiori Apps for Market Data Management and Distribution with Data Quality Checks
- Intelligent cloud based Store Management for retail companies
- Retail Merchandise Management in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Integration of SAP SuccessFactors with SAP S/4HANA Public Sector Financials
- SAP Best Practices Business Configuration for Hire-to-Retire with SAP Fieldglass in SAP S/4HANA
- Intelligent Situation Automation
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Embedded Analytics, powered by SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Identity Access Governance – user access review with access certification service
- Concepts for a SAP Privacy Governance Dashboard
- Treasury Operational Dashboards based on SAP Fiori 3
- SAP S/4HANA Service
- Concept for RAP Based Fiori App for Debit Memo Requests Management
- Alternative Based Confirmation – Product Substitution
- SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, extended
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Feedback Program
- SAP Digital Vehicle Hub in Automotive Sales and Services
- End to end process for Software Providers/Digital Content Providers for managing software
- Intelligent Approvals with Machine Learning
- SAP Conversational AI in SAP S/4HANA: First use case design for Procurement and Finance chatbots
- SAP S/4HANA Service Integration with SAP Field Service Management
- Solution and Subscription business in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- User Assistance and Help for SAP S/4HANA (Cloud): What Do You Need?
- Replication of Core Data Services Views (OnPremise and Cloud)
- UX concepts for Business Application Factory, central business configuration offerings
- SAP Graph
- Technology Guidelines: Reference Architecture
- Technology Guidelines: Core Integration
- Technology Guidelines: Application Lifecycle Management
- Technology Guidelines: Security and Identity Management
- Technology Guidelines: User Experience
- Technology Guidelines: Analytics
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!