Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP CRM und Customer Experience
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s CRM und Customer Experience solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP CRM und Customer Experience or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 13, 2020.
SAP CRM und Customer Experience projects for registration:
- Knowledge base recommendations from Service Tickets
- Recommender Systems
- AI enabled business document processing
- Continuous Delivery: Developing and delivering applications on SAP Cloud Platform
- No-code / Low-code development for extending SAP C/4HANA solutions
- SAP C/4HANA Foundation – Identity Access Management
- Influencing Digital Commerce for Service Providers
- Central Order for SAP C/4HANA
- Demand Management
- SAP Marketing Cloud: Expert Mode for Content Studio
- Organize Marketing Objects in New Marketing Calendar
- SAP Customer Order Sourcing
- SAP Cloud for Utilities – Focus on Order Management and Order Fulfillment
- Click & Collect in Retail Store Processes
- SAP S/4HANA Service
- From SAP ERP Customer Service (CS) to the new service solution in SAP S/4HANA
- Concept for RAP Based Fiori App for Debit Memo Requests Management
- SAP Digital Vehicle Hub in Automotive Sales and Services
- End to end process for Software Providers/Digital Content Providers for managing software
- SAP S/4HANA Service Integration with SAP Field Service Management
- SAP Graph
- Technology Guidelines: Reference Architecture
- Technology Guidelines: Core Integration
- Technology Guidelines: Application Lifecycle Management
- Technology Guidelines: Security and Identity Management
- Influence tomorrow’s Customer Data Platform
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!