Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP Cloud Platform
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Cloud Platform solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Cloud Platform or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 13, 2020.
SAP Cloud Platform projects for registration:
- Onboarding to SAP HANA Cloud
- Knowledge base recommendations from Service Tickets
- Payment Advice Extraction for Excel
- Extensions on SAP Cloud Platform
- Continuous Delivery: Developing and delivering applications on SAP Cloud Platform
- Adoption Experience: How to better run your projects with SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Customer Order Sourcing
- Smart Store – Permanent Inventory PoC
- SAP Cloud Platform Fiori Apps for Market Data Management and Distribution with Data Quality Checks
- Data Enrichment in Real Estate – How to leverage complementary enterprise information
- Intelligent cloud based Store Management for retail companies
- SAP Consumer Sales Intelligence microservices for retailers
- Intelligent Situation Automation
- Concepts for a SAP Privacy Governance Dashboard
- SAP Digital Vehicle Hub in Automotive Sales and Services
- SAP Cloud Platform Data Retention Manager
- Replication of Core Data Services Views (OnPremise and Cloud)
- Integration Solution Advisory Methodology
- Technology Guidelines: Reference Architecture
- Technology Guidelines: Core Integration
- Technology Guidelines: Application Lifecycle Management
- Technology Guidelines: Security and Identity Management
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!