Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP Ariba
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Ariba solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Ariba or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 13, 2020.
SAP Ariba projects for registration:
- Coordinating the Planning Process with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Recommender Systems
- Ability to identify sourcing pipeline opportunities in SAP Ariba Spend Analysis
- Next-Generation Authoring Management Capability in SAP Ariba Contracts
- SAP Ariba guided buying capability: Search Results Page
- SAP Ariba guided buying capability: Redesign of the “Your requests” page
- SAP Ariba guided buying capability: “Your approvals” page
- SAP Ariba customer use cases for automotive customers
- SAP Ariba Public Procurement
- SAP Ariba customer use cases for financial services customers
- SAP Ariba customer use cases for consumer product and services customers
- Processing Chinese FaPiao with Ariba network and Ariba invoicing
- SAP Ariba Image-Based Purchasing
- SAP Ariba Intelligent Approvals
- SAP Ariba Network “Touchless” Supplier Onboarding
- Technology Guidelines: Reference Architecture
- Technology Guidelines: Application Lifecycle Management
- Technology Guidelines: Security and Identity Management
- Technology Guidelines: User Experience
- Technology Guidelines: Analytics
- Mobile app to support Receiving on Purchase order
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!