Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP Analytics
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the first cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Analytics solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Analytics Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until March 13, 2020.
SAP Analytics projects for registration:
- User Experience Feedback for SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- Coordinating the Planning Process with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Leveraging Web Intelligence Universes in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Reporting in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Error Message workflow in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Explainable AI (XAI)
- Machine Learning enabled Visual Inspection for Nonconformance logging
- Data Enrichment in Real Estate – How to leverage complementary enterprise information
- Intelligent cloud based Store Management for retail companies
- SAP Consumer Sales Intelligence microservices for retailers
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Embedded Analytics, powered by SAP Analytics Cloud
- Treasury Operational Dashboards based on SAP Fiori 3
- Financial Planning – identification of most common practises (Investment/CAPEX/CAPITAL Planning)
- SAP Digital Vehicle Hub in Automotive Sales and Services
- Waste Management in Environment, Health, and Safety in SAP S/4HANA
- Ability to identify sourcing pipeline opportunities in SAP Ariba Spend Analysis
- Generating and deploying SAP HANA embedded Machine Learning scenarios from Python Client API
- Use the Qualtrics connector in SAP Analytics Cloud to analyse X+O use cases
- Integration Solution Advisory Methodology
- Technology Guidelines: Analytics
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!