Purchase Requisition BADIs: Corrections on your way with Cloud Release 2002 Hotfix Collection 05
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2002 has now been released to customers and brings several new and enhanced features that use intelligent technologies. As we deliver continuous improvements via regular Hotfix Collections, the following correction in the area of Purchase Requisition BADIs will be shipped as part of Hotfix Collection 05, planned to be available in Customer systems on or after February 29.
Customers who are:
1. Using Account Assignment Category – “P” (Projects) in requisitions processing as account assignment category and key-in values for field
2. Who have extended S/4HANA Core using In-App Extensibility through ‘Custom Fields and Logic’ app, and have specifically implemented custom logic in PR BAdI for ‘Item’ (MM_PUR_S4_PR_MODIFY_ITEM) reported several inconsistent error messages related to fields
As a result, creation and update of Purchase Requisitions from below applications/actions was impacted:
1. App: Create Purchase Requisition
2. App: Manage Purchase Requisition (Professional)
3. Action: ‘Edit and Approve Purchase Requisition’ in My Inbox Application
An intermediate work around for impacted customers may to disable custom logic implemented in the BADI temporarily. With the release of Hotfix Collection 5, this issue will be resolved.
Thanks for the update Piyush!!
Thanks for notifying, its helpful.
thanks for sharing
Hi Piyush, Reema mentioned a EP will be created for this fix, may I know the schedule for the EP?
Hi Eric, EP will be deployed for individual customers based on timeline aligned with them. Feel free to give me a buzz if you require more detailed information 🙂
Thanks Piyush for sharing the process about the EP, currently there are no specific customer under my process.
Thanks Piyush, bridge KBA below has been created.
2894415 - Error "WBS element does not exist" during PR creation
Thanks for the Info!