After the transition and availability of the utilities-specific solution (IS-U) on SAP S/4HANA in November 2015, numerous innovations such as improved user interfaces (FIORI) or Machine Learning have been implemented on this platform.
Consequently, several workshops and presentations focus on the topic of S/4HANA Utilities at the upcoming International SAP Conference for Utilities in Basel beginning of April.
We offer two pre-conference workshops covering the innovations and transition path to S/4HANA Utilities:
- Updated Insight into SAP S/4HANA Utilities and Customer Management – The Journey Continues
- Transformation to SAP S/4HANA – “How?” and “Why?”
In addition, we have a dedicated track for the topic of Move to SAP S/4HANA on the first day of the conference.
Next to the SAP presentation SAP Insight: SAP S/4HANA for Utilities several sessions on successful customer projects are offered:
- Digital Transformation Powered by SAP at AGL Energy
- A Non-Disruptive Conversion to SAP S/4HANA by FARYS
- The Selective Data Transition Approach for Transformations to SAP S/4HANA (Vattenfall)
- Greenfield SAP S/4HANA as a Digital Platform for an Integrated Utility Company – Reflections and Findings by Fluvius
If you are interested in these topics, please join us at the International SAP Conference for Utilities April 1st to 3rd in Basel, Switzerland.