Dear customers and partners,
We would like to provide you with a clear direction on how to best raise your voice to influence developments in SAP S/4HANA on-premise going forward:
- How can customers and partners influence the SAP S/4HANA on-premise roadmap?
SAP S/4HANA on-premise is being built with focused investments to drive innovations in certain functional domains as can be seen in the SAP S/4HANA Roadmap, meet customer expectations, SAP already has a variety of influence channels in place:
- Co-innovation with selected customers and partners: Often a group of charter clients help co-innovate solutions such that the outcome fulfills the need of a broader market. These customers are coming to the projects via engagement channels like industry customer advisory councils and similar interest groups.
- SAP CEI (Customer Engagement Initiative) projects: The co-innovation is extended by SAP CEI projects to collect extended requirements from a broader customer base. Leveraging the well-established SAP CEI process SAP is bundling feedback towards the product along with ongoing investments and ensures that feedback is submitted in lockstep with SAP development.
All active SAP CEI projects can be found on the Customer Influence site. Follow this Customer Influence site to receive notifications about new SAP CEI projects in future.
- User Groups: Product feedback is collected through the user groups, such as DSAG and ASUG. To find an adequate group, you may find the ‚SAP User Groups Finder‘. Workstreams within the user groups are collecting and prioritizing requirements for SAP S/4HANA which are than structurally discussed and influence the roadmap of SAP S/4HANA.
To identify suitable input channels, please check the relevant SAP CEI projects or engage with the respective user groups.
- Can I submit improvements requests for SAP S/4 HANA on-premise as part of the Continuous Influence program for SAP S/4HANA Cloud?
No. There is no dedicated continuous influence program in place for SAP S/4HANA on-premise. All SAP Continuous Influence session under https://influence.sap.com/saps4hanacloud are dedicated to SAP S/4HANA Cloud improvements requests. Improvements built for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud will generally be delivered in SAP S/4HANA on-premise in a subsequent release. Any SAP S/4HANA on-premise only requests in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Continuous Influence will be rejected. To actively influence the SAP S/4HANA on-premise roadmap check the options listed above.
Thank you and kind regards,
SAP S/4HANA Product Management