To survive in the new energy era utilities need to adapt the maintenance strategies of their grids and power plants. Luckily many new technologies and solutions have become available in recent years to support utilities in this endeavor. During the International SAP Conference for Utilities in Basel many workshops and presentations therefore look at Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) from all angles.
Two workshops provide participants with in-depth information on EAM:
- Next-Generation Asset Management in the Intelligent Enterprise shows how all the new SAP solutions collaboratively support EAM and how customers already benefit from it.
- Asset Performance Management for Reliability Engineering and Field Service Management shows how SAP solutions support all kind of industry standards as well as maintenance methods like RCM (reliability centered maintenance) and FMEA (failure mode and effects analysis)
Participants who require an overview on the SAP solutions should join the presentation The SAP Strategy for Intelligent Asset Management on the second day of the conference.
This SAP view is complemented by several presentations on successful customer projects:
- SAP Multiresource Scheduling at Innogy – Learn How Our Power Grid Maintenance Workforce Is Being Planned Better”
- SAPUI5 and ESRI Integration at Gasunie
- 10 years of GIS – SAP Integration for SAP FI-Asset Accounting, Plant Maintenance and SAP IS-U at VSDS
- Integrid – A Pathway to the Digital Energy System of the Future
- Digitization of Business Processes – Making a Utility Company Future Ready at the Industrielle Werke Basel
If you are interested in these topics please join us at the International SAP Conference for Utilities April 1st to 3rd in Basel, Switzerland.