Take your ABAP skills to SAP HANA and the Cloud
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey CAA9 – Take your ABAP skills to SAP HANA and the Cloud. For a full description of this learning journey, see the CAA9 Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event!
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
Get your badge here > SAP TechEd 2019 – Take your ABAP Skills to SAP HANA and the Cloud.
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
Discover – Get the details
- CAA103 Get the Big Picture of the ABAP RESTful Programming Model
(also available from Barcelona)
- CAA104 Optimize Your Custom ABAP Code for SAP HANA
Learn – Become competent
To access the slides and script for the other workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- CAA260 Move Your ABAP Code to the Cloud
- CAA361 Build a Transactional SAP Fiori App with the ABAP RESTful Programming Model
- CAA362 Optimize Your Custom ABAP Code for SAP HANA
- CAA388 SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment: Extension and Integration Scenario
For more information, see also the blog post and tutorial series from Philip MUGGLESTONE
- Hands-on Video Tutorials for SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment
- SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment
Expand your skills – Go beyond
More tips and tricks to share with the Community? Please post them below.If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
Denys van Kempen