Build and Run Business Processes
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey CAA10 – Build and Run Business Processes. For a full description of this learning journey, see the CAA10 Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event!
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
Get your badge here > SAP TechEd 2019 – Build and Run Business Processes.
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
- CAA108 Leverage Workflow and Rules for Live Processes with SAP Cloud Platform
- CAA109 Providing a Central Inbox for all SAP Workflows
- CAA110 SAP Cloud Platform – The Business Platform for the Intelligent Enterprise
Discover – Get the details
Learn – Become competent
To access the slides and script for the other workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- CAA366 Build Your Own Workflow from Scratch with SAP Cloud Platform Workflow
- CAA367 Build Business Rules from Scratch with SAP Cloud Platform Business Rules
- CAA368 Workflow Automation and Robotic Process Automation – How They Fit Together
- CAA369 Extend SAP S/4HANA Cloud with Workflow and Messaging Services
Expand your skills – Go beyond
More tips and tricks to share with the Community? Please post them below.If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
Denys van Kempen