Standard KPIs for discount monitoring on customer invoices and sales quotes in Cloud ERP
Push the top-line while having an eye on the bottom-line has never been easier. Since our release 2002 we now provide also standard KPIs to track discounts on customer invoices and sales quotes. This means you can give a more freedom for discounts but at the same time track this carefully by sales team, product line or customer in pre-sales documents like sales quotes and after sales documents like customer invoice.
The setup of the standard KPIs is very simple:
- They monitor the discounts for the current year,
- in comparison to the last year and
- two years ago.
In the demo below you see how you can take pre-defined standard KPIs and adapt them to track your specific reporting needs. It shows how managers and employees are able to consume and adapt a standard KPI for discounts in customer invoices and sales quotes i.e.:
- Use a standard KPI & embed them into dashboards or on the smartphone
- Adapt the KPI definition, filters and report views
- Deploy KPI variants to monitor sub areas
The key figures which are compared are the amount of discounts vs. the total net value.