Manage a hybrid SAP solution landscape
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey CAA6 – Manage a hybrid SAP solution landscape. For a full description of this learning journey, see the CAA6 Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event!
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
Get your badge here > SAP TechEd 2019 – Manage a Hybrid SAP Solution Landscape.
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
Discover – Get the details
- CAA209 Updates in Requirements to Deploy in SAP Solution Manager and Focused Build
- CAA210 Focused Run: The Operations Platform for On-Premise-Centric Customers
- CAA211 Supporting the Transition to SAP S/4HANA with Business Process Improvement
Learn – Become competent
- CAA304 Support Transformation to Hybrid Landscapes with Maintenance Planner
To access the slides and script for the other workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- CAA372 Process Management and Test Suite in SAP Solution Manager and Focused Build
- CAA373 Agile Projects and Requirements with SAP Solution Manager and Focused Build
- CAA374 Monitoring Non-SAP Components with Focused Run for SAP Solution Manager
- CAA375 View, Plan, and Transform Hybrid Landscapes with Maintenance Planner
Expand your skills – Go beyond
More tips and tricks to share with the Community? Please post them below.If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
Denys van Kempen