SAP Cloud Platform Workflow services have been enhanced with an easy way of selecting sample Workflow application.
The enhancement gives a clear picture of what sample application needs to be used. You can find a clear separation for workflow sample application selection for trial and paid global account users.
Ensure that you enabled Workflow Editor extension under Web IDE settings.
Procedure to follow:-
Please find the detailed procedure to check the same behavior in the application.
- Log in to the SAP Web IDE Full-Stack application.
- From the left pane, choose </> (Development) and navigate to the Workspace folder.
- Choose File New Project from Sample Application. From the Sample Application Selection screen, choose Category as Workflow Sample Application.
- Choose one of the following application:
- If you are a paid global account user, choose Workflow Applications on SAP Fiori Launchpad for Cloud Foundry
- If you are a trial user, choose Workflow Applications on SAP Fiori Launchpad for Cloud Foundry (Trial)
- Choose Next.
- Select the checkbox and provide your consent to create the application.
- Choose Finish.
What is Paid Global Account User?
An SAP ID user and access to an SAP Cloud Platform trial or global account. For more information, see Get a Paid Global Account.
To use a paid enterprise account, you can either purchase a customer account or join the partner program to purchase a partner account.
When you want to purchase a customer account, you can select from a set of predefined packages. For more information, see https://cloudplatform.sap.com/pricing.html. Contact us on SAP Cloud Platform or via an SAP sales representative.
With the above steps now you can deploy pre-configured sample workflow application and use it for the business purposes.
For more information on the detailed steps, refer to this document SAP Cloud Platform Workflow in the Cloud Foundry Environment