Join our security experts at the SAP Insider events coming up in 2020!
Benefit from expert advice on how to secure your SAP landscape — on-premise, cloud, or hybrid — including the latest enhancements from SAP.
The SAP Insider events are an annual collaboration of SAP and SAPinsider, and aimed at professionals who manage, deploy, and support SAP solutions. The conferences are packed with in-depth sessions, live product demos, and interactive forums showcasing the latest product updates.
This year, there will be six events in one location! Admin, Infrastructure & Platform 2020, GRC 2020, and Cybersecurity 2020 are co-located with BI, Analytics & SAP HANA 2020, Financials 2020, and SAP S/4HANA 2020.
If you’re able to attend the events, please be sure to check out our security-related sessions.
- Stay safe!! Three major SAP HANA security best practices
- Trust matters! The SAP security strategy and road map
- End-to-end security strategies for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP capabilities for run-time, configurable attributes and rules for data protection and privacy
- SAP’s New Solution Extension: SAP Privacy Management by BigID
- How SAP Cloud Platform Security Services protect the Intelligent Enterprise
- Protect your SAP environment, data, and processes with SAP Enterprise Threat Detection
- SAP Process Control Customer Panel: A multi-company view of Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM)
- What’s new in Access Governance: Implications for identity access management and access control
- Importance of GRC in the Intelligent Enterprise
- What’s new in SAP three lines of defense solutions?
- Case study: The journey of a risk at SAP
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!