Digital transformation is not just a buzz word, nor is it a fancy modern-day technology that a customer can simply switch on. Digital transformation is a mindset.
With the Intelligent Enterprise, SAP provides the relevant technology available to help customers run better. However, the real value in technologies like Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, and Conversational AI is when the business users can concentrate on more productive tasks and leave the mundane work to machines.
When we talk about digital transformation in today’s modern world, Robotic Process Automation (or RPA in short) is at the forefront of this discussion. SAP Preferred Success understands it is not always an easy task to make the decision to adopt new technology. Thus, we have created the Robotic Process Automation-Customer Adoption Journey to support our customers in making a more informed decision towards their digital transformation.
The SAP Preferred Success Customer Adoption Journey has five sections:
- The Customer Adoption Journey begins with an overview video that explains the basic concepts of RPA and how it can help to improve business processes. The goal of the video is to empower our customers to identify genuine RPA use cases.
- The SAP RPA Platform Setup will guide you through the initial setup of RPA. Within this blog, we will provide you with guidance on the available setup tools and step-by-step instructions on how to set up the SAP Cloud Platform Account and Factory service.
- The Search & Deploy Pre-Built Bot reviews the different use cases for RPA which have been delivered by SAP. These pre-built bots are designed with SAP Best Practice Business scenarios in mind and can all be found on the SAP Best Practice Explorer.
- Building Your Own Bot revolves around use cases where businesses have a unique process that cannot be covered by the SAP pre-delivered bots. We will also demonstrate what tools and skills are required to develop, test, troubleshoot, and deploy customer-specific bots.
- The final section will focus on the relevance of the “I” in IRPA which Stands for Intelligence. Sven Denecken highlights an example of an end-to-end scenario that makes use of the different Intelligent Enterprise components in this blog post.
Contact your SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Success Manager (CSM) to receive the invites to the Robotic Process Automation Office Hours or visit the SAP Preferred Success Community to learn more (link here).
Please Note: This Customer Adoption Journey is available to SAP Preferred Success Customers only.