SAP Intelligent RPA Success Stories – How it helps recruit talents in SAP HR
27,000 offers sent out each year
In a large global company such as SAP, Global HR Data Management team maintains HR data throughout the whole employee life cycle, from hiring to termination, for about 100,000 employees. When it comes to hiring, HR team has to send out a total of more than 27,000 offer packages a year, whether they are new hires or staff transferring from one SAP company to another.
A complex and manual process
The process of preparing an individualized offer package, with multiple country specific variations, includes many manual tasks with a lot of copy & paste. It is very time consuming and has an impact on employee experience, as it limits the time HR staff could spend on personal interactions.
To address this, SAP wanted to automate the creation of employment offer letters to speed up the process, reduce errors, and free staff to deal in person with more complex queries.
SAP Intelligent RPA comes to the rescue
With SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation services, SAP has been able to rapidly create an RPA bot automating employee offers process.
Thanks to Intelligent Robotic Process Automation, SAP HR
- Process offer letters at least 15 times faster and with fewer quality checks
- Minimize errors and reduce compliance risk associated with data protection legislation
- Manage peaks in demand due to seasonal increases in job applications
- Shift the focus of HR Services staff to solving more complex queries in person
- Introduce an enterprise ready solution that can be deployed quickly
- Accommodate variations in packages for different roles, business organizations, and more than 40 countries
HR staff at SAP can now focus on attracting the best talent : ”Thanks to scalable, faster, and more accurate creation of employee offer letters enabled by SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation, we can meet service level agreements even during periods of peak activity while improving the hiring experience.” said Liang Sun, HR Services Consultant at SAP.
For more information on SAP Intelligent RPA,