If Analytics is on Your Agenda in 2020, Join Us Live at BI+Analytics Conference March 9-11, Atlanta, GA
If you are looking for a focused, customer-centric conference on all things SAP BI and Analytics, then the BI+Analytics Conference in Atlanta on March 9-11 checks those boxes – and more.
With an agenda designed to benefit both business users and IT, this conference brings together thought leaders, customers, and partners for an immersive journey with SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP BusinessObjects BI. Designed to inspire thought, provide hands on experience, and deliver information in an interactive environment, accelerate your SAP Analytics knowledge and abilities – and have your voice heard and influence the future of making fast, confident decisions.
Real-World Experience from SAP Analytics Customers
Hear first-hand from active SAP customers who today are using SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP BusinessObjects BI on premise to drive the success and innovation within their organizations. Meet the people with real-world experience that are having a positive impact on their organizations.
- Hear Honda R&D Americas keynote, “Steer Executive Decision-Making with Digital Data Insights”
- The San Francisco 49ers share how No Human Is Limited: How San Francisco 49ers Leveraged the Philosophies of GOATs to Propel Its Vision Forward
- Learn about Velux’s Data and Analytics Modernization Journey with SAP Analytics Cloud, BW/4HANA and SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- See Benjamin Moore & Co.’s Journey from Traditional Reporting to a Blend of Visual Analytics and Machine Learning Models Using SAP Analytics Cloud and how they deal with the “flood” of data
- Hear BI and Reporting Transformation: Defining the Future of Resource Management and Reporting at the Canada Border Services Agency
- See How Pratt Industries Is Leveraging SAP Analytics Cloud
- Learn how Hybrid BI, Content Distribution, and Data Connectivity in Precision Drilling’s Digital Transformation
- Discover how Southwire is Evolving a Company into Digital Transformation with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Hear from the Canadian Department of National Defense on Serving the Self-Service Community
Have a “Hands On” SAP Analytics Experience
Check out the ease of use and capabilities of SAP Analytics Cloud self-service visualization, application design, and enterprise reporting. Join in-conference sessions and a pre-event workshop opportunity to take advantage of learning opportunities from key SAP product experts on the latest innovations for SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3.
Pre-conference options on Monday, March 9 feature:
- Data Visualization and Dashboards with SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud Analytics Designer with Ingo Hilgefort, SAP Chief Product Expert
- How to Deliver Self-Service Reporting with SAP BI 4.3 with SAP’s Gregory Botticchio, SAP Product Manager
Hands on sessions during the conference include:
- Learn about getting the most out of your SAP BusinessObjects investment while Extending Analytics with Leverage Your Investment in SAP BusinessObjects with SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to Create Your First Sales Dashboard Using SAP Analytics Cloud
- Best Practices for SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP BW/4HANA Integration
- SAP Analytics Cloud, Analytics Designer for Beginners
Influence the Industry
Attend the Women Connect Luncheon and help change the face of the industry. Influence the product roadmap by providing input for future enhancements and impacting the SAP development cycle. Learn how to Make Your Voice Heard through ASUG Influence Councils.
Engage with Colleagues
Join in networking and conversations with a high-profile community of analytics thought leaders, experts, senior leadership and members of the SAP Analytics team.
Join Us Today
This is a great opportunity to extend network to connect with peers and other experts who will be sharing their inside expertise and best practices for solving problems. Interact and network with a community of SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP BusinessObjects BI customers and experts – and influence the future. Check out the agenda and register today at BI+Analytics Conference.