SAP Analytics Cloud, add-in for Microsoft Office provides customers a brand-new Microsoft Office experience and offers tight integration into SAP Analytics Cloud, giving them the freedom to slice and dice SAP Analytics Cloud models in any Microsoft Office version.
The new add-in is accessible directly from the Microsoft Store as an application, and it is suited for all SAP Analytics Cloud customers willing to gain technical agility and facilitate large deployments as it not required any set up installation. It is ready for multi-device/platform usage. SAP Analytics Cloud, add-in for Microsoft Office is supported on any Windows or Apple device.
After a first period of limited Beta , we want to extend it to offer the add- in Beta experience to our SAP Analytics Cloud customers.
How to be part of this Beta Phase?
- SAP Analytics Cloud deployment on Cloud Foundry only with the domain sapanalytics.cloud
- Access to MS Office store or if you need to centrally deploy the add-in: Exchange online
- Get MS Office 365 license
- Get Data-acquired in SAP Analytics Cloud models
- Operating systems specifics:
- Windows environment: Excel online, On-prem. Note: Desktop version requires Windows 1903
- Mac environment: Excel online, On-prem
- Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
- Mandatory for legal reason: *Get a Test Evaluation Agreement (TEA) signed*
How to sign the TEA?
Please use this link and log in with your S-User, fill in the fields, read and accept the online Test and Evaluation Agreement (TEA).
As soon as this has been completed, a workflow will be started and sent to our colleagues from Software Delivery Department.
After having processed it, you will receive an email with all details regarding the further steps.
Please note that the TEA is a standard agreement which has been created and approved by the SAP SE Legal Department, therefore the TEA content is not negotiable
How to communicate with SAP during the Beta phase?
You will be in direct contact with SAP Development and Product Management during the period of the Beta via a Private Jam group.
After the TEA signed you will be invited to this JAM.
In the jam you can find all information related to the product installation via a private Help portal, test scope, tips, new features, component to enter tickets if you find bugs.
Test Scope, new features, fixes
As we plan to release new features every 4 weeks, the test scope will be enriched during the Beta. This will be reflected automatically in the product, with no action from your side. The JAM group contains details on enriched test scope in a dedicated section to support you during your tests.