Intercompany Sales Order Processing without customer
Intercompany sales process between 2 companies from the same group, without end customer. No margin needed, no mandatory price management needed.
company A and company B. Company A is sailing non-stock items to company B (could be management fees or other services).
- Company A create sales order
- Company A process sales order (delivery + Invoicing)
- Company B should receive an AP invoice reflecting the company A sales invoice.
The process need also to manage the analytic conversion from company A to company B (WBS or Cost Center).
Business challenges and benefits:
- Accelerator of processes
- More visibility on the business done between entities
- Save time and effort for users
- Less work in both environment
- Quicker management of inter-companies flows
- Quicker visibility for finance team for posting and payment process
- Complete both scenario as the solution does not provide the scenario without end customer. 1HO and 1MX are with end customer
- Give a quick and easy set up for business in the same group for non-stock material