Top Reasons Companies Should Attend BI+Analytics Conference in March #BIAConf @BIAConference
Companies want reporting and analytics to be flexible, easy to use, trusted, and inspiring action. What should companies do to achieve this? The BI+Analytics Conference in March helps answer that question.
In two months, the BI+Analytics Conference will begin in Atlanta (March 9-11) hosted by Eventful Conferences and ASUG. This is the premier conference for business intelligence and SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP’s theme is the business technology platform. Learn from others about moving analytics to the cloud, hybrid solutions, augmented analytics and more. Some more reasons to consider attending:
- Understand SAP’s vision for Business Intelligence and Analytics in the SAP keynote, The State of Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Jump start your event with a pre-conference on Monday, March 9. Consider attending Data Visualization and Dashboards with SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud Analytics Designer with SAP’s Ingo Hilgefort or How to Deliver Self-Service Reporting with SAP BI 4.3 with Gregory BOTTICCHIO . This is a great opportunity to extend network to connect with peers and other experts who will be sharing their inside expertise and best practices for solving problems.
- Learn about ASUG’s BI Community. ASUG’s mission is to network, education, and influence. Take advantage of the year-round ASUG education opportunities. Learn how to Make Your Voice Heard through ASUG Influence Councils
- Explore the full array of SAP BI and Analytics and solutions in one location. Visit the exhibition floor for demos, expert question and answer discussions, and meet partners.
- Network with your peers. Bring your business cards. When exchanging business cards, write one sentence on the back of the card of the person you met, so you’ll remember when you go home.
Collect insights from customer stories
- Hear Honda’s keynote, “Steer Executive Decision-Making with Digital Data Insights” using SAP Digital Boardroom
- Learn about Velux’s Data and Analytics Modernization Journey with SAP Analytics Cloud, BW/4HANA and SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- See Benjamin Moore & Co.’s Journey from Traditional Reporting to a Blend of Visual Analytics and Machine Learning Models Using SAP Analytics Cloud and how they deal with the “flood” of data
- Hear BI and Reporting Transformation: Defining the Future of Resource Management and Reporting at the Canada Border Services Agency
- The 1st round bye San Francisco 49ers share how No Human Is Limited: How San Francisco 49ers Leveraged the Philosophies of GOATs to Propel Its Vision Forward in one of the keynotes
- See How Pratt Industries Is Leveraging SAP Analytics Cloud from their SAP Program Director
- Learn how Hybrid BI, Content Distribution, and Data Connectivity in Precision Drilling’s Digital Transformation
- See how Southwire is Evolving a Company into Digital Transformation with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Hear from the Canadian Department of National Defense about Serving the Self-Service Community
Some text analysis on the agenda follows below using SAP Analytics Cloud:
No surprise that SAP is the top word as Smart Insights shows
No surprise that “SAP Analytics” is the top 2 words
SAP’s Ingo Hilgefort has 6 sessions, so he is a top keyword as well.
Single word tag cloud is shown above
Two word tag cloud is shown above.
See you there?