SAP TechEd 2019 Revisited – Learning Journey CAA1
Extend SAP solutions to support your intelligent enterprise
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey CAA1 – Extend SAP solutions to support your intelligent enterprise. For a full description of this learning journey, see the CAA1 Learning Journey on sap.com.
SAP TechEd attendees will have access to the Learning Room where these assets count to earning a batch. To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event!
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
Discover – Get the details
- LT100 Recommendations for “Build On” and” Integrate With” Scenarios
- CAA219 Ensure Cloud-Quality Extensions with SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory
- CAA200 Build Cloud-Native Extensions for SAP C/4HANA
- CAA201 Build Cloud-Native Extensions for SAP SuccessFactors Solutions
Learn – Become competent
- CAA383 Build Cloud-Native Extensions on Any Cloud Infrastructure (GitHub)
- CAA384 Develop and Deliver Cloud-Native Extensions for SAP C/4HANA (GitHub)
- CAA385 Develop and Deliver Cloud-Native Extensions for SAP SuccessFactors (GitHub)
To access the slides and script for the other workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- CAA360 Achieve Low TCO and Maximum Flexibility when Extending SAP Solutions
Expand your skills – Go beyond
- SAP Cloud Platform Essentials
- Kyma – A Flexible Way to Connect and Extend Applications
- Create and Deliver Cloud-Native SAP S/4HANA Extensions
More tips and tricks to share with the Community? Please post them below.If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
- LinkedIn > linkedin.com/in/dvankempen
- Twitter > @dvankempen
Denys van Kempen
Denys van Kempen , thanks a lot for putting this information together!
This is an amazing way to get up to date and I will use it to guide my self-study.