*Check out this updated blog post about onboarding the SAP BTP Trial for SAP Intelligent RPA*
Long awaited, now available!
We are happy to start the year 2020 with announcing that there is a free trial for SAP Intelligent RPA!
Now, you have the chance to try automating your own scenarios in a free trial mode of the solution.
The trial mode is available on these components:
|Cloud Factory / Studio|
There are some quotas and limitations for the SAP Intelligent RPA trial described in SAP Note 2870643.
Take note that the trial is limited to data centers: AWS EU10 and AWS US10.
For specifications and a detailed documentation about the trial mode, also check the product documentation on SAP Help Portal.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Get your SAP BTP trial account.
3. Subscribe to the SAP Intelligent RPA tile.
Make sure to follow the substeps to
Note: The easiest way in the trial environment is to assign all role templates to a single collection (this is not recommended in production environments!). You can do so by filtering on your SAP Intelligent RPA Application Identifier and selecting all roles to be added.
4. Follow this link to download the on-premise components: (scroll down to the bottom of the page)
Please download the latest available version. For SAP Intelligent RPA 2.0 and thus the usage of Cloud Studio, only the installation of the Desktop Agent component is required.
SAP Intelligent RPA on-premise components are available for MS Windows. For other operating systems, a Windows virtual machine is required.
Please also ensure that the browser extension is running in your web browser. See Configuring Web Browser.
5. Please follow these steps to establish a connection between your Desktop Agent and the SAP Intelligent RPA Cloud Factory: Desktop Agent Tenant Registration.
The URL of your SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation Factory Trial tenant looks like this: https://xxxxxxxxtrial.app.irpa-trial.cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com/.
6. Done! Now, you can start building your bots keeping in mind the limitations and quotas of the SAP Intelligent RPA free trial that are described in SAP Note 2870643.
Watch this video:
For detailed step-by-step tutorials on how to automate your business processes, follow the free openSAP course: How to build bots with SAP Intelligent RPA.
To discover SAP Intelligent RPA 2.0 and the Cloud Studio, check out the latest openSAP course: Next-Level Bot Building with SAP Intelligent RPA 2.0.
Enjoy bot building in trial mode!