Long awaited, now available!
We are happy to start the year 2020 with announcing that there is a free trial for SAP Intelligent RPA!
Now, you have the chance to try automating your own scenarios in a free trial mode of the solution.
The trial mode is available on these components:
There are some quotas and limitations for the SAP Intelligent RPA trial described in SAP Note 2870643.
Take note that the trial is limited to data centers: AWS EU10 and AWS US10.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Get your SAP Cloud Platform trial account.
See also the latest blog post about the SAP Cloud Platform trial.
- Follow the steps to get a global account and subaccount in SAP Cloud Platform trial landscape.
- Subscribe to the SAP Intelligent RPA tile.
Make sure to follow the substeps to
4. Follow this link to download the on-premise components: (scroll down to the bottom of the page)
5. Done! Now, you can start building your bots keeping in mind the limitations and quotas of the SAP Intelligent RPA free trial that are described in SAP Note 2870643.
Watch this video:
For detailed step-by-step tutorials on how to automate your business processes, follow the free openSAP course: How to build bots with SAP Intelligent RPA.
For specifications about the trial mode, also check the product documentation on SAP Help Portal.
Enjoy bot building in trial mode!