Dear SAP Friends,
Welcome to another interesting topic, in Analytical area.
In this blog will see how to design our own report Via Query Browser by using SAP delivered Analytical Queries
In 1809 standard Analytical Queries are 588 in 1909 number has increased to 753.
The Query Browser is a Fiori application using which we can quickly and easily search, browse, and tag the analytical queries. This application displays all the analytical queries to which the user has access. We need to assign the Query Browser role to a user. (Fiori Role:- SAP_BR_EMPLOYEE)
- Open Query Browser App
- Select any Analytical Queries as per requirement which you wanted to develop a Report below are some of the Analytical Queries related to Manufacturing
- Once you selected Analytical Queries in bottom click on open for Analysis, it will open in Design Studio
- Based on the Query we selected the selection Parameters will vary select as per your requirement
- Once opened in the left-hand side we can see 2 lines
- Column + Rows
- Which fields we want in the report we can simply drag and drop in either column or row.
- I have added fields as shown below
8. As per the selection of fields will get the report
9. This report we can download to excel and change the graphical presentation
10. Above are the option to make report useful for presentation
Different type of chats
By using Action Icon in Query Bowser, Save as Tile we can directly send Mail or save as tile to save time
Directly if we select tile report will open no need to search for analytical query, drag and drop and all not required.
Also, we can choose in launchpad to which group this tile need to be added
Please share, Like and Comment anything else you want to share or add points.
Thanks & Regards
SME – S/4 HANA Manufacturing & Procurement
SAP Ariba P2P