Have you ever had difficulties finding the documentation for Transportation Management? Then you might find the following information helpful.
As you might know, Transportation Management is available not only in one but in several environments:
- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM)
- Transportation Management in SAP S/4HANA
- Transportation Management in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Therefore, you can find the documentation also in different places and search for it in different ways:
- For SAP TM, you can just enter “TM” or “Transportation Management” in the search field of the help portal (help.sap.com). Or you can use the following quick link:
- For TM in SAP S/4HANA or SAP S/4HANA Cloud, we recommend that you use the following quick links:
If you are already on the overview page for the SAP S/4HANA on-premise documentation on https://help.sap.com/S4HANA, select your language under “Product Assistance” and then search for “Transportation Management” or “TM”. The search result with the title “Transportation Management (TM)” will directly lead you to the TM documentation.
Unfortunately, in SAP S/4HANA Cloud (https://help.sap.com/S4HANA_CLOUD), these search terms won’t give you a satisfying result. In this case, we recommend that you navigate in the structure on the left hand side: Supply Chain -> Delivery and Transportation -> Transportation Management (TM).