Develop Next Generation Cloud Native Applications with SAP HANA
In this blog you will find links to recordings of presentations that together make the SAP TechEd 2019 learning journey DAT4 – Develop Next Generation Cloud Native Applications with SAP HANA. For a full description of this learning journey, see the DAT4 Learning Journey on sap.com.
To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required. The post-event Learning Journeys do not include customer presentations, Strategy Talks, Road Maps, Design Thinking workshops, Code Jams, and Code Reviews. For these, you will have to participate in the event!
However, even if you have not registered for the event, you can benefit from this freely accessible content. Links to presentation slides are included with the replays (when available). Note that not all lectures/talks have been recorded. For all the recordings and presentations, see the SAP TechEd Online event site.
Get your badge here > SAP TechEd 2019 – How to Develop Next Generation Cloud Native Applications with SAP HANA
|For the overview blog post see|
Explore – Start with an overview
- DAT204 SAP HANA Spatial Services
- DAT205 Cloud-Native Applications with SAP HANA
Discover – Get the details
- DAT206 Hybrid Deployment Agility with SAP HANA Cloud (recording with presentation)
- DAT207 SQLScript for SAP HANA: Tips and Tricks (recording with presentation)
Learn – Become competent
To access the slides and script for the workshops, access to the SAP TechEd Learning Room is required.
- DAT312 Developing and Deploying a Machine Learning Scenario for SAP HANA
- DAT365 End-to-End Application Development for SAP HANA (SAP Developers Center)
- DAT366 Leveraging Advanced Concepts in SQLScript
- DAT375 Location Intelligence with SAP HANA and SAP HANA Spatial Services
Expand your skills – Go beyond
More tips and tricks to share with the Community? Please post them below.If you would like to receive updates, connect with me on
Denys van Kempen
SAP HANA 2.0 – An Introduction
Just getting started with SAP HANA? Or do have a migration to SAP HANA 2.0 coming up? Need a quick update covering business benefits and technology overview. Understand the role of the system administrator, developer, data integrator, security officer, data scientist, data modeler, project manager, and other SAP HANA stakeholders? My latest book about SAP HANA 2.0 covers everything you need to know.
Get it from SAP Press or Amazon: