SAP Cloud Platform & Design Innovation Customer Forum in Atlanta
This month, SAP hosted our “SAP Cloud Platform and Design Innovation” forum in Atlanta. Customers, partners, and SAP subject matter experts shared insights and best practices for driving measurable business improvement with the SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Fiori UX, and SAP Leonardo solutions.
This full-day event covered a variety of topics, including:
- How to build and deploy the right app on the SAP Cloud Platform
- Understanding all the tools, services, and available resources to help during implementation
- Overview of SAP Cloud Platform and how it can be leveraged to jump-start digital transformation
- How SAP Leonardo can impact business through machine learning
SAP Demo Pods were set up at the event to provide firsthand knowledge from our SAP topic experts, and the opportunity to experience live demos and industry/line-of-business use cases.
Our incredible Keynote Speakers were:
- Matthew Hertling, Director FP&A, National Vision, who presented, “Customer Success Story: Modernizing your FP&A Process with SAC for Planning”
- Jeff Harvey, COO, SAP Intelligent Enterprise Solutions & Industries, SAP, who presented, “Designing the Intelligent Enterprise”
- Daniel Lahl, VP, Product Marketing, SAP, who presented, “Roadmap to Innovation”
- Ashok Raman, VP, SAP Cloud Platform North America, SAP, who presented, “SAP Cloud Platform: Vision & Strategy”
Click here to view all presentation materials and photos from the event.
Stay tuned for the next SAP Cloud Platform & Design Innovation Customer Forum coming to your area!