The SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA is a very important tool for customers currently using an SAP ECC solution and planning an SAP S/4HANA project. It provides critical information to understand efforts/activities related to simplification items, add-on compatibility and many other important topics.
Starting end of January 2020, SAP Enterprise Support Academy will be piloting a new concept of live repeated short and crisp sessions on major “Must know” topics related to SAP S/4HANA transition. The SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA naturally came as our first topic of this new format.
Key aspects of these sessions (reserved for Enterprise Support and PSLE customers) are:
- Short format and repetition to better fit our customers agenda
- Localization (speech only) to new languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, German and French in addition to English
- Possibility to ask questions at the end of the session
For this session, we will focus on:
- Understanding at a high level why it is very important to know how SAP S/4HANA differs from SAP ERP for appropriate project planning
- Understanding why, when and how to execute SAP Readiness Check 2.0 for SAP S/4HANA
Introducing the tool through a live demonstration
Before you can access the registration links, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Register here for our upcoming Must Know offers:
French, January 27, 2020 – 04:00 to 05:30 PM Europe/Madrid
English, January 27, 2020 – 11:00 to 12:30 PM America/New York
German, February 10, 2020 – 10:30 to 11:30 AM Europe/Berlin
Spanish, February 11, 2020 – 09:00 – 10:30 AM Mexico Time
Portuguese, February 12, 2020 – 10:00 – 11:30 AM Brasília/Brasil Time
To get detailed information about the session in your available local language, open the abstracts stored in the SAP Learning Hub, attached to the session link.
The abstracts have been translated in each available language