The SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA is a very important tool for customers currently using an SAP ECC solution and planning an SAP S/4HANA project. It provides critical information to understand efforts/activities related to simplification items, add-on compatibility and many other important topics.
Starting end of January 2020, SAP Enterprise Support Academy will be piloting a new concept of live repeated short, crisp and interactive “Live Must-Know” (LMK) sessions related to SAP S/4HANA transition. The SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA naturally came as our first topic of this new format.
Key features of these new LMK sessions (reserved for Enterprise Support and PSLE customers) are:
- The session will not be recorded but you will have access to the presentation deck
- We also conduct polls at the start and end to ensure we tailor the information to the participants needs.
- Short format and repetition to better fit our customers agenda
- Localization (speech only) to new languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, German and French in addition to English
- Possibility to ask questions throughout the session
In our LMK for Readiness Check you will be invited to join us to:
- Explore the tool
- We will show you how to run the Readiness Check
- What files to upload and what SAP Notes should be used
- How to interpret the results and how easy it makes collaboration to get your system “ready”
- Talk about the changes you will see from your current system to SAP S/4HANA
- Consider what is the most relevant data for your organisation and how this will affect your decisions
Before you can access the registration links, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
We look forward to having you join us to get the answers to your questions and learn how to implement the tool in your landscape, and save time by avoiding typical mistakes
Register here for our upcoming Must Know offers
To get detailed information about the session in your available local language, open the abstracts stored in the SAP Learning Hub, attached to the session link.
The abstracts have been translated in each available language